Modbury Special School accesses services from a wide range of support agencies. These include the following:
- Department for Education Disability Support Services
- Department for Education School Psychology Services
- Department for Education Special Educator Services
- Department for Education Hearing Impairment Services
- Kilparrin Teaching and Assessment Unit
- Child and Youth Health Services
The role of the support personnel is negotiated using a service agreement, and families have access to most service providers for informal and formal meetings.
Modbury Special School has limited spaces for NDIS service providers to support students during school days. Families/ therapists are to negotiate this with the school. All access is limited dependant on student classrooom timetables and room availabity.